March 18 – March 22, 2019
Words All Kids Should Hear…
“All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney
“Be Silly, Be Honest, Be Kind.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” – Dr. Seuss
Thank you for all of your support! J
Mrs. Baldwin & Mrs. Maxwell
- Don’t Forget…Spring Break, March 25th – 29th
- This week we are learning about the letter Zz. Thursday, March 21st, will be “Zipper Day”. Try to wear clothes that have zippers on them. The more zippers, the better. The student with the most zippers will receive a small prize! J
- End of 5th six weeks à April 10th
- Report cards sent home à April 17th
- No School à April 19th & 22nd
- Kindergarten Roundup àApril 23rd, Current kindergarten students WILL NOT attend school on this day.
- Kindergarten Awards à May 15th
- A letter concerning future field trips will be sent home soon. School fees MUST be paid in full. Your child must have an A/B average in conduct to attend.
- Count orally to 80.
- New Vocabulary Words: what, this, ten
- Letter Naming Fluency
- Letter Sounds/Nonsense Words
- Recognize coins and value:
penny (1 cent), nickel (5 cents), dime (10 cents), quarter (25 cents). We do not add coins together in kindergarten.